LEDs chez Wistuba

Rubrique pour tout ce qui concerne les professionnels du monde des plantes carnivores.
Répondre
Vince81
Administrateur
Administrateur

LEDs chez Wistuba

Message par Vince81 »

Hey,

Les LEDs de Wistuba sont à nouveau disponibles pour une période limitée
These strips are the result of extensive testing. They were optimized to grow young plants of Nepenthes and Heliamphora in a most economic way by saving 50% of electricity in comparison to traditional fluorescent tubes.
Most LED strips I'm offering now are from project I decided to cancel. I had planned to mount strips as additional lights above all of my greenhouse tables. Initial testing on a few tables worked very well. However, I have to work in the roof region of the greenhouse so often on cables, electricity, shading, misting, etc. that the numerous aluminum rods really would be in my way make this work very difficult. I recently had problems with my fogging system and it was very cumbersome to climb in the roof of the greenhouse above the LED structures...
Therefore I decided to sell off the strips I have not yet in use. All are unused still originally packed. They were custom made after lots of testing for good color ratios. These 6 band strips are not available commercially anywhere! When they're gone, they're gone. I will not offer LEDs for sale again. While I have a couple available of some varieties, others are available as one or two only. Traffic light in the shop will automatically switch to "red" when the variety is sold.

Vince
Mes plantes
Mon terrarium highland
Liste de culture

"Il n'y a pas de plante difficile, il faut juste trouver les bonnes conditions"

Aide-toi et le ciel forum t'aidera.

Merwnn

Re: LEDs chez Wistuba

Message par Merwnn »

Ça a l'air de valoir le coup, s'il les a testé préalablement.
Par contre, il détail pas trop la puissance des LED ni les lumens.

Merci pour le partage ;)

Répondre