Un blog de plus.

Vous êtes perdus ? Vous ne savez pas comment cultiver vos plantes et vous ne pouvez pas être connectés 24h/24 sur le Forum ? Pas de problème. Il existe plusieurs ouvrages sur les plantes carnivores, venez les découvrir et même y laisser vos commentaires.
Répondre
SOCKHOM

Un blog de plus.

Message par SOCKHOM »

Hello,

Je viens juste de créer un blog, principalement axé sur les plantes carnivores, qui pourrait peut-être vous intéresser. Le contenu est hélas en anglais puisque je vise un public international mais les commentaires en français sont évidemment les bienvenus.
http://carnivorousockhom.blogspot.com/

François.

Hi,

Well I know that at the times of Facebook and Twitter, starting a blog might be in some way old-fashioned but I wanted to do this for several years now.
It is mainly carnivorous plants focused but you will will also find other stuff that you may find interesting.
I intend to give updates on my plants collection, infos on my cultivation techniques, updates on my scientific research, my travels, my CP meetings, books reviews, infos on the latest taxonomic and botanical papers and a lot more...

I wanted to gather things and although I really like all those foras, I felt the need to talk and share about my obsessions and my creations all in the same place.
I just hope you'll be able to pick one or two interesting things!

All the best,

François.

Répondre